84 total beds (heated but not air-conditioned)
Cabin bathrooms have 2 lavatories, 2 showers, and 2 commodes.
|1 – 4||Each cabin has ceiling fans and is equipped with bunk beds (10 upper and 10 lower) to sleep 20 people.|
|Cooks’ Quarters||Sleeps 4 in 2 upper and 2 lower bunks, air-conditioned, and has a full bath (tub with shower).|
The kitchen has a commercial LP gas range (six burners, two conventional ovens, and a grill), a commercial refrigerator, commercial freezer, an ice machine, adequate counter and cupboard space, and a three-well sink for washing dishes and pots and pans. The kitchen is supplied with plates, cups, bowls, tumblers, flatware, and serving pieces. A serving counter faces the dining area. Food preparation utensils and containers are well-stocked, including large spoons, forks, ladles, spatulas, tongs, sharp knives, large bowls, sheet pans, roasting pans, a coffee maker, pitchers, funnels, strainer/colander, whisk, etc.
- Please do not use disposable products such as paper plates, plastic cups, tableware, etc.
- You must bring all consumable goods such as paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, dish towels, soap, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Please plan to haul your garbage to a dumpster located on the property.
- BBQ pits are available, but you must bring your own charcoal, firewood, and starter.
The Dining Hall is adjacent to the kitchen, separated only by a serving counter and partial wall and doubles as a meeting room. A large fireplace dominates one end of the room (bring firewood). An adjacent open porch and deck furnished with picnic tables and benches provides additional dining/meeting space. The Dining Hall is heated but not air-conditioned.
An open-air covered pavilion can be used for meetings, worship, activities, etc. It has bench seats and is surrounded on two sides by a deck which affords additional seating.
The water is quiet but deep and safe only for competent swimmers. There is no wading area.
- A certified lifeguard must supervise all waterfront activity.
- While fishing, please observe our “catch and release” policy.
- Canoes are available. Personal flotation devices are furnished and must be worn in the canoes.