Come to Camp
- Completed retreat dates can be reserved up to 11 months in advance.
- Please review the information on our website. See the detailed campsite descriptions and more information about the ministries of the Camps. You must then submit an Application Form to establish your group’s eligibility. Once this eligibility is confirmed, further processing can begin and reservation dates can be determined. If you do not have access to the internet, please contact the Camp Registrar at 830-258-5628 to request that a form be mailed to you.
- Eligibility is determined by the purpose of your retreat and your ability to meet the use requirements.
- Campsite assignments are made based on the dates available and the size and age of your group.
- Reservation periods are Monday-Friday and Friday-Sunday for September through May. (Sunday arrivals are not permitted.)
- Reservation periods are Sunday-Thursday and Thursday-Sunday for June, July, and August.
- After your reservation dates are confirmed, a reservation packet will be mailed to you approximately four months prior to your group’s arrival. All forms must be completed, signed, and returned at least two months prior to your arrival.